Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tissue Paper Pomanders

I did it! Yesterday while snowed in I started on the pomanders for the wedding. It took 3 hours to do one of them....yes, three hours.  However, this ended up huge since I used a 6" ball. I think I am going to go return the rest of the 6" balls and get smaller ones...maybe do one more 6" and put those two at the front of the aisle, with the other 4 being 3" balls the rest of the way down the aisle.  Anyways, here's the picture of the final masterpiece, haha....


I want to get some really thick bright colored ribbon for the balls in different colors to help the white stand out more.  I just used some thin blue ribbon I had on hand for right now.  Since our walls are white, I hung up a bright blanket behind it so you can see the ball better.

No comments:

Post a Comment